- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit
- Aid in phlebotomy – analyze patients, look over the requisition form for requested tests, and set equipment, patient and puncture site
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associates Degree
- Accredited LPN Program
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to work collaboratively with the health care team.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals or groups in a teaching situation.
- Knowledge of current health care needs and issues of school-age children, adolescents, and adults.
- Paid time off: Vacation, Personal, & Holiday
- Possible State Student Loan Repayment
- Traditional benefits including Medical & Dental
- Salary plus productivity incentive
- CME Time with Stipend