Hey Kidz, LHC Super Family Hero Contest is coming soon!
Be sure to check back with us at a later date for contest release details.
Hooray! The Wellness Center at Eisenberg is now open. Have your parent or guardian to call 302-407-5316 to make an appointment. See you soon!
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
Washing your hands is easy and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
For more information by the CDC Click Here
You Are a Hero. You Are Resilient. You are a Super Hero!
Resilient means that you are able to recover quickly from difficult situations.
Every child is born with something special about them!
Let’s discover what your super powers are!
You can do this by making a list of things you are good at.
You can make a list of things you would like to do!
Click the Space Bar on dino to start the game ( Use the spacebar to jump )