The Site Administrator for our Primary and Behavioral Health Center plays an integral part of our organization. This individual in responsibility for the coordination of primary care, behavioral health and prevention community services.
This is a supervisorial role, responsibilities includes organizing, coordinating and administratively direct services of the healthcare site.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support for Medical Director, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Assistant, Licensed Social Worker, and Director of Behavioral Health Services
- Evaluate and develop program policies
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with State Social Service Staff
- Create and organize community health events as it relates to the services offered.
- Supervises activities of healthcare center administrative staff and functional (not performance) activities of the Social Worker, Dietitian, and other treatment and prevention personnel.
- Develops an internal Policy and Procedure manual.
- Maintains and implements company policies and procedures.
- Follows up on annual performance reviews.
- Prepares monthly Clinic reports.
- Participates in program development.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
Minimum of three-year supervisory role in a healthcare setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and operations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Medical billing and collections
- Strong Customer Service Skills